This is the post excerpt.
I want everyone who reads this to try this for a day.
- Do something unexpected. An example might be walking up the stairs backwards. Then look at the people around you and see their reactions.
- Then I would like everyone to be a critic of their lives. Be your own critic. Change something in your life that you do not like. If this is out of your comfort zone it is okay.
- Finally I would like you to look at peoples reactions and ask why they are doing what they are doing. It is a good way to change your prescriptive on life itself.
This video is about how to train your mind to be more mindful. As the video goes on it tells the listener what mindfulness is. The video also talks about how hospitals are teaching the people to be mindful to relive stress. There has been stats that proves this works. There are a collection of these videos on YouTube. Most people do not take time to train your mind. People must asses the situation at hand and deal with it in a deeper way. This video gives you tips and tricks on how to become a mindful person. I think this is a good video for anyone who is curious in better themselves.
1.Can you tell me about the concept of mindfulness?
2. Do people that enjoy media are they mindful or mind less? Why?
3. Do you eve find yourself being Mindful and when?
4. IN your background in media how important is it to be mindful.
5. What is a time where you found yourself in trouble because you were not mindful?
Fred Owens answered these questions.
1. Look it up ?
2. That’s an empirical question that cannot be tested.
3. Yes, I pay attention when I read or email think or speak, for example.
4. People who suffer from ADD do not do well.
5. When I learned to direct live tv shows I simultaneously learned to focus on many things at once.
Mindfullness is being aware something is around. It is a concept people study. Sometimes when we are driving we are not mindfull. The reason why is becasue we have did it so many times. The most common time to be less mindfull is when we are doing everyday activites.